Did you know that 80% of all shots are played within 100 yards of the green, and that 43% of these are with the putter?
That’s why improving your short game is the easiest and most effective way of knocking shots off your score and reducing your handicap.
Our purpose built, floodlit short game area at Great Western Golf can improve your game through the ability to practice a variety of shots from set areas to varying targets. From the short pitch shots, to the long chip-and-run, bunkers and putting, we cater for all short game shots from our grass and all-weather tees.
Our Short Game practice facilities feature:
- A large practice putting green built to full USGA Specification
- A bunker area with multiple targets allowing for complete practice
- A large pitching and separate chipping area to fine tune those shots from around the greens.
All of this is available for an annual subscription of as little as 32p per day which includes:
- Use of the short game area in alignment with business opening hours
- No additional charges for practice balls used on the chipping and pitching areas
Short Game Practice Membership Options
Full Membership with 7 day access: £115 per year
Day Tickets: £10
For more information contact Great Western Golf on 0141 944 4141 or visit reception