Here at Great Western Golf we are still offering tuition on a 1 to 1 basis ⛳️ Here is one of our PGA Professionals David Pirie with a keen student utilising the benefits of Trackman Pro and the data it can provide during a lesson 💻 For all lesson info including prices and our PGA Pro's bios please check our web page or give our reception team a call to book your slot 🏌🏼#golf#scottishgolf#PGA
Get exclusive promotions and discounts emailed to you once a month.
WHAT ELSE IS ON AT GREAT WESTERN GOLF?
From the 5th of January, we're still Open:In line with new government restrictions, GWG is open, as local outdoor exercise such Golf is permitted.
Outdoor non-contact sports such as golf and tennis are permitted for all age groups provided this is within a single household group, or the group contains no more than 2 people from 2 different households. Children under the age of 12 from these households do not count towards this number. (www.gov.scot)
- A queuing system is in place to ensure only 1 customer/household is in our reception area at any given time.
- Access to the building will only be permitted if wearing a face covering , which can be removed when in your hitting bay.
- Full contact track and trace details will be required.
- No cash payments are accepted, card only and contactless payment is preferred.
- We encourage the purchase and use of our pre-paid range cards which can be topped up online.
- Hand sanitiser stations should be used on arrival to the range and used where possible throughout the facility.
- Please do not return your empty basket after use, leave in your hitting bay to be sanitised.
- All Lesson bookings must be made in advance and paid for at the time of booking