Good News! With the Snow & Ice having now cleared, we have been able to collect our Golf Balls and the Golf Range is OPEN.
We're operating under the current Government Guidelines and working closely with the authorities to keep us in line with all restrictions. Please be aware, because of these rules, that there is no access to the Toilet facilities currently.
Following today's announcements please be advised that our 60 Bay Outdoor Driving Range will be Open as normal tomorrow in line with the latest Government Restrictions coming into place from the 5th of January.
"Outdoor non-contact sports such as golf and tennis are permitted for all age groups provided this is within a single household group, or the group contains no more than 2 people from 2 different households." (www.gov.scot)
Please visit www.greatwesterngolf.co.uk for more information on the procedures and restrictions in place to keep all our customers and staff safe during this difficult time.
Get exclusive promotions and discounts emailed to you once a month.
WHAT ELSE IS ON AT GREAT WESTERN GOLF?
From the 5th of January, we're still Open:In line with new government restrictions, GWG is open, as local outdoor exercise such Golf is permitted.
Outdoor non-contact sports such as golf and tennis are permitted for all age groups provided this is within a single household group, or the group contains no more than 2 people from 2 different households. Children under the age of 12 from these households do not count towards this number. (www.gov.scot)
- A queuing system is in place to ensure only 1 customer/household is in our reception area at any given time.
- Access to the building will only be permitted if wearing a face covering , which can be removed when in your hitting bay.
- Full contact track and trace details will be required.
- No cash payments are accepted, card only and contactless payment is preferred.
- We encourage the purchase and use of our pre-paid range cards which can be topped up online.
- Hand sanitiser stations should be used on arrival to the range and used where possible throughout the facility.
- Please do not return your empty basket after use, leave in your hitting bay to be sanitised.
- All Lesson bookings must be made in advance and paid for at the time of booking