Terms & Conditions
- Refunds of range card credit cannot be made under any circumstances. Range cards can only be used at the Great Western Golf centre where the card was originally purchased.
- Range cards should be kept safe, and it is the holder’s responsibility to report any damaged, lost or stolen cards at the earliest convenience. Great Western Golf cannot be held responsible for any loss of credit due to lost or stolen range cards. A charge of £2 will be made for any range card replacements.
- Great Western Golf reserve the right to change the cost of range balls and baskets without notice. Range card offers and promotions are subject to availability and management reserve the right to end or alter offers at any time without notice.
- Individual range card promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Payment must be made at the time of booking (Please note that American Express is not accepted)
- A minimum of 48 hours is required to cancel or re-reschedule your lesson. No cancellation/reschedule may be done online. Please call 0141 944 4141 during opening hours.
- No refund can be given after the date of purchase.
- Great Western Golf acts as an agent for the Golf Professionals, so your contract is with the Golf Professional and not Great Western Golf.
- Lesson prices do not include the cost of golf balls and all short game lessons carry a £5 supplement unless a current Short Game member.
- All lessons must be taken within 6 months of purchase.
- Lesson cancellations made with more than 48 hours notice will be transferred to a future date. Cancellations with less than 48 hours notices or ‘no shows’ are fully chargeable.
- Booking – On completion of your booking, the system will automatically send an email confirmation. A print out of this may be requested upon arrival. Should confirmation not be received, please contact Great Western Golf 0141 944 4141 to check your booking. To help with social distancing please turn up at least 5 minutes prior to your tee time and no earlier than 15 mins. If you are late, you will forfeit play, however, we will try and get you on later if there is space.
- Full payment is required online by Debit or Credit Card at the time of booking. (Please note that American Express is not accepted).I am afraid we do not offer any refunds. If you cancel within 48 hours then you will forfeit your booking. If you cancel out with the 48 hours period, we will happily move your booking to another date. Please call us on 01419444141 during opening hours. All bookings are non-refundable.
- Speed of Play – Please be aware that the speed of play is dependent on how busy the course is. During peak times, the course can take up to 2 hours to complete so please ensure you book a starting time that allows you to complete all holes. No money transfer or refunds will be given due to speed of play or delays on the course.
- Ticket Selection – Family Tickets are only available for the combination of adults/children stated on the booking screen. If you arrive and the players do not match the stated requirements, you may be refused entry unless you are willing to upgrade to the correct ticket.
- The maximum group size is 6. There must be at least 1 person per group over the age of 16.
- Cancellation – Cancellations should be made by telephone to the Golf Centre. Cancellations made before the booked session will be transferred to a future booking. Cancellations made after the booked session has passed will not be transferred to a future booking. No refunds will be given for any online booking.
- In the event that the course is closed (deemed unplayable) on the date of the booking, any payments made for that booking will be transferred to a future date and no refunds will be given. Please ensure you keep 2m Social distancing throughout. Please present your confirmation at reception on arrival.
Short Game Membership
- The annual membership commences on the day of purchase and lasts for a fixed period of 1 year and is non-transferable.
No refunds can be given after the date of purchase.
- Membership of the Short Game Area (SGA) is personal to you and you cannot let any other person use your membership.
Access to this area is for members only.
- During the winter months when the grass is dormant play must be off mats.
- Please only play to the colour coded targets and no golf shots should be over 45 yards.