One of Scotland’s most popular driving ranges, Great Western Golf in Glasgow offers 72 all weather heated bays overlooking our floodlit course.
- 65 bays, all heated over a floodlit course.
- Power tee mats, delivering each ball to the tee automatically, so you can focus entirely on your technique.
- A teaching academy with Trackman coaching studios.
- PGA Qualified Instructors.
- Trackman Range
Range opening times:
Mon to Thursday 9am – 10pm
Friday 9am – 9.30pm
Sat 8.00am – 7pm
Sun 9am – 7pm
Last balls 30 mins before closing
Ball and Range Card prices:
Large basket – 100 balls £8
Small Basket – 50 balls £5
Pre-Paid Range Cards
Prepaid range cards, have no expiry date. Credit on the card reduces each time you dispense balls
Large basket – £7.50
Small Basket – £4.50
Top up £50 get 10% extra free credit
Top up £75 get 15% extra free credit
Like TrackMan Pro, TrackMan Range provides real-time feedback on many conditions affecting ball flight from club path to spin rates analysis. Coupled with the benefits of TrackMan Pro, Range allows those yardages to be “zero’d” in providing golfers of all abilities to know the yard the distances of each club in the bag, meaning closer approaches, and lower scores.
TrackMan’s new game improvement application – PRACTICE – is now available in addition to the familiar Shot Analysis, Compare Clubs along with the more specific orientated practice within the GAMES application.
PRACTICE helps you understand your golf game, YOUR STRENGTHS and WEAKNESSES, whilst helping you to identify your “GO TO” shot to knock it close to the flag. With TrackMan Range PRACTICE you’ll will soon be taking out flags with confidence.
- PRACTICE keeps you up to date on the state of your game through tracking performance through the season
- PRACTICE gets you motivated to shoot the low numbers
- PRACTICE dials in your shot making ability by hitting to set targets
- PRACTICE optimises your game – know your bag – discover the best club for each yardage
- Check out TrackMan Range PRACTICE today and start improving your shot making from day 1.
Practice today with Trackman Range and watch the practice result go up, and the on-course scores drop!
Our Range Cards can be topped up in multiples of £25. The minimum top up is £25 with a maximum top up of £75.